- It’s a JUMBO SIZE SEQUENCE with High Quality chips in a PACKED TIN. It is worth buying to play with a group of friends and family members.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board – when you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES before their opponents
- Easy enough for children, challenging for adults!
- Exciting game play develops STEM skills like strategy
- For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up
It’s fun, it’s challenging, it’s exciting, it’s SEQUENCE!Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it’s a SEQUENCE. Learn to block your opponents or remove their chips, and watch out for the Jacks – they’re wild!With a little strategy and luck, you’ll be a winner.
Players select a card of their choice from their hand and place it face up on a discard pile. Then they place a chip on the corresponding space on the board. Each card is pictured twice on the game board, so choose your space wisely!
Jacks with two eyes are wild and can be used to place a chip on any space on the board. A one-eyed Jack can be played to remove an opponent’s chip from the board. Keep in mind, you cannot remove a chip from a completed SEQUENCE.
The first player or team to score the required number of five-card SEQUENCES wins the game. It’s fun, it’s challenging, it’s exciting -it’s SEQUENCE!