- 10 pieces of numbers and 5 mathematical symbols puzzles
- Learn to count, add, subtract, multiply and divide with this gorgeous collection of number and symbols
- Develops children’s logic, mathematical, and spatial reasoning abilities
- Smooth wooden numbers painted with bright colors and bold patterns.
- The board is approx 11.75″long,9”wide,and the chunky numbers are up to 2”wide
The numbers are solid and robust enough to withstand their rough play, and the ergonomics are well thought out for younger age children to manipulate.
Each of the numbers is painted with non-toxic material, ensuring the safety of your little one.
The numbers are bright and well cut!
The size of the number sare in the most appropriate standard that will perfectly fit your toddlers’ little hands, meanwhile it is big enough that will not be a choking hazard.
Addition, subtraction,multiplication, division and equal consist of different images. Let the child have a preliminary understanding of geometric figures
Get a preliminary understanding of the arithmetic symbols of numbers, such as addition,subtraction, multiplication and division. Learn algorithms in the game to increase your child’s interest.
This 10-piece puzzle features large, removable pegs of numbers zero through nine to help promote number recognition and counting skills.Playing with puzzles is a vital sensory experience that develops fine motor skills, shape orientation, memory, and creative expression.It is robust enough to withstand their rough play, and the ergonomics are well thought out for younger age children to manipulate.
There are no reviews yet.